Guidelines for poster presentations:
All posters will be available on the virtual symposium platform.
Please add your poster PDF no later than 20 May 2021 (link for uploading provided soon!).
E-posters provide viewers high-quality resolution of images and text. E-posters are a single slide presentation that is viewed on a computer.
- Prepare your e-poster as an electronic version
- We recommend using PowerPoint to prepare your e-poster.
- There is no required e-poster size.
- Poster orientation can be either horizontal or vertical.
- Include title, authors, and institutional affiliation at the top of the e-poster.
- A brief “Introduction” as well as “Summary and Conclusions” are key features for understanding the data presented.
- Text and legends for figures should be short. Make sure to use large, clear, easy-to-read print for text and legends.
Guidelines for oral presentations:
- Oral presentations will be held in parallel based on theme or field.
- Please prepare to hold your presentation live. Should your internet connection quality be suboptimal, please contact the organizing committee for possibilities of sending a video recording of your presentation!
- Allocated time for the presentation is 10 minutes sharp. Please respect this time limit.
- After 4 presentations there will be a 15 minute Q&A session with questions to all the presenters within that session. Please make sure that you as presenter attend the whole session. Questions will be submitted by the audience in the chat and read out by the session moderator. (If your presentation is via video recording, you are still expected to be present for the Q&A session!)
- Please come into your zoom session room at least 5 minutes before the start of the session. Once in the virtual room, the host will turn off the microphone but the participant can unmute if necessary. Please keep your microphone muted whenever other speakers are presenting. During the session, it is expected that you activate your camera so that the audience can see you.