Note: If you cannot find your abstract/poster in the program, it might be because your registration was not made by May 20, as it was the last day of registration for the symposium and for keeping your place in the program. Your abstract/poster is therefore removed but you can still register for the symposium.
Guidelines for poster presentations:
All posters will be available on the virtual symposium platform.
Please send your poster as a PDF to email@example.com, no later than May 20!
E-posters provide viewers high-quality resolution of images and text. E-posters are a single slide presentation that is viewed on a computer.
- Prepare your e-poster as an electronic version
- We recommend using PowerPoint to prepare your e-poster.
- There is no required e-poster size.
- Poster orientation can be either horizontal or vertical.
- Include title, authors, and institutional affiliation at the top of the e-poster.
- A brief “Introduction” as well as “Summary and Conclusions” are key features for understanding the data presented.
- Text and legends for figures should be short. Make sure to use large, clear, easy-to-read print for text and legends.
Guidelines for oral presentations:
We highly recommend that you pre-record your presentation beforehand and upload it in the virtual platform as a back-up for the live streaming. Please, find instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Here you also find instructions for uploading your video to the virtual platform. Please find an video here for how to upload your video: https://vimeo.com/534909956/6f86089b6b
- Oral presentations will be held in parallel based on theme or field.
- Please prepare to hold your presentation live.
- Allocated time for the presentation is 10 minutes sharp. Please respect this time limit.
- After 4 presentations there will be a 15 minute Q&A session with questions to all the presenters within that session. Please make sure that you as presenter attend the whole session. Questions will be submitted by the audience in the chat and read out by the session moderator.
- Please come into your zoom session room at least 15 minutes before the start of the session. Once in the virtual room, the host will turn off the microphone but the participant can unmute if necessary. Please keep your microphone muted whenever other speakers are presenting. During the session, it is expected that you activate your camera so that the audience can see you.